Burke Museum Student Advisory Board
Are you interested in the arts or natural sciences? Want to build and strengthen your leadership skills? Do you have ideas for how the Burke Museum can better serve students at the UW? Join the Burke Museum’s new Student Advisory Board (SAB).
As a member of the SAB you will:
- Help plan and promote Burke student events on campus
- Expand your knowledge of natural history and culture
- Exercise your creative spirit
- Develop your resume
- Meet new people and make friends
- Get exclusive behind-the-scene tours of the museum
You don’t have to have extensive knowledge about natural history or culture to be a part of the Student Advisory Board. The Burke Museum encourages students from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply.
Submit your application today! Applications will be accepted until October 23, 2011.