Unsure about what Teach For America is all about, but are a little curious? Thinking you want to make a tremendous and tangible impact and work towards social/educational equality? Join us for our first our very first info session this year:
UW Info Session
Thursday, October 14th @ 4:00 PM
Sign up here for an email/text reminder!
Ask your questions to two Teach For America alumni: Justin Yan – Charlotte ’07, Recruitment Director for Teach For America, and Stephanie Lin – Bay Area ’07, Med Student, UW Medical School.
50% of students in low-income communities will graduate high school by age 18. Those who do graduate will perform on average at an eighth-grade level. You can change this.
- Full salary and benefits ranging from $27,000-$50,500 (depending on region/cost of living)
- Two year deferral/forbearance on loans
- AmeriCorps Education Award of $10,700 over two years
- Graduate school and employer partnerships
- For ALL academic backgrounds and majors
To learn more, visit www.teachforamerica.org or contact Justin Yan at firstname.lastname@example.org, Maggie Harlow at email@example.com, Charmi Ajmera at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brittney Patterson at email@example.com.
Recruitment Director ▪ Pacific Northwest
Teach For America