Are you interested in learning more about the world of K-12 education?
Thinking of teaching as a possible career? Would you like to make a difference in the life of a young person?
If so, check out the Inner Pipeline seminars offered by the Pipeline Project during Spring Quarter. Students attend a seminar once a week and tutor in Seattle schools or community organizations for 2.5 hours or more (per week) for academic credit. There are a wide range of seminar topics from “Education for Sustainability,” to “College Access Project.” Here is a comprehensive list of upcoming seminars for
* Higher Education Tutoring and Mentorship (EDUC 401G, H, I)
* Refugee Communities (EDUC 401L)
* Creative Writing (EDUC 401K)
* Education for Sustainability (EDUC 401O)
* General K-12 (EDUC 401B)
* College Access Project (EDUC 401N)
* Literacy in the Criminal Justice System (EDUC 401F)
* General K-12 (EDUC 401E)
* Middle School: Working with At-Risk Youth (EDUC 401M)
* Math and Science (EDUC 401J)
* Service learning through the Lens of Literacy Through Photography (EDUC 401Q)
* Philosophy for Children (EDUC 401S)
* Pathways to Teaching (EDUC 401U)
* Teachers Without Borders (EDUC 401V)
Details and descriptions for each seminar may be found on our website
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions. We look forward to working with students from every department on campus.